Download your geocoded data
You can upload and visualize your own data in Social Explorer, as well as download all your geocoded data as GeoJSON and shapefile.
- In the Change data menu, click and select Upload data.
- In the Previous uploads section, locate the file you want to download.
- Next to the name of the file, click the More options icon to export your geocoded data.
- Select the format you need.
Available options are:
Shapefile – a popular geospatial vector data format for geographic information system (GIS) software.
- Depending on your browser settings, you may need to select the folder where you want to download the file and click Save.