Share a map
There are a couple of ways you can share your maps.
Share a map from the map view
- While viewing the map you want to share, first save your map.
- Once you've saved your map, click on the icon at the top of the screen to share it.
- Click on Copy Link or one of the social media icons to share your map directly to the social network of your choice.
You can also email your map right from Social Explorer by clicking the Share button and entering the recipient's email address and your message in the Email tab.
Use the Embed tab to get the iframe code for embedding your map on a website or your blog. SE supports Medium as well as other blogging platforms.
Share a map from the My Maps page
- Head over to My Maps.
- Click the share icon next to the map you want to share.
- Select and copy the link, or click one of the social media icons to share your map directly to the social network of your choice.
You can also customize map view settings for sharing and embedding. Click here to find out how.