Browse data by survey
Social Explorer provides over 800,000 variables across many surveys, including almost all of the U.S. Census data from 1790 onward. This tab provides a way to browse all of these data.
- In the Change data menu, click Change data.
- Click on the All data (by source) tab.
- Select the survey you're interested in from the survey dropdown.
- Select the dataset you want to explore.
Certain surveys include both the original dataset and the preprocessed dataset with just the most popular tables and variables. Click here to learn more.
- Select the table from the table dropdown.
- Click the variable you want to visualize on the map.
Head over to our Knowledge base to learn more about surveys and data.