Browse data by survey
SE provides over 200,000 variables across many surveys, including almost all of U.S. Census data beginning with 1790. This tab provides a way to browse all of these data.
- In the top-left corner, click Change Data.
- In the dropdown menu, click Browse by Survey.
- Select the survey you're interested in from the survey dropdown.
- Select the dataset you want to explore.
Certain surveys include both the original dataset and the preprocessed dataset with just the most popular tables and variables.
- Select the table from the table dropdown.
- Click the variable you want to visualize on the map.
Head over to our Knowledge base to learn more about surveys and data.