|Data Source:||Digitally transcribed by Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research. Edited, verified by Michael Haines. Compiled, edited and verified by Social Explorer.|
Universe: Rural Farm Families
|T91.||Rural Farm Families By Tenure By Race of Family Head, And By Nativity For White|
|Universe: Rural Farm Families|
- White Head of Family is the sum of native and foreign born white heads.
- Other race was created by subtracting white and black heads of a specific tenure from that tenure's total count.
- Unknown tenure by race was created by subtracting owned and rented totals of a specific race from that race's total number of families.
- Aggregated tenure unknown by race of family total for Forrest, MS, Logan, OK and Trinity, CA is higher than total families with unknown tenure status.
- Total families with unknown tenure status created by aggregating white, black and other race tenure unknown.
- Hawaii, Alaska and their counties have no counts for this table.