|Data Source:||Digitally transcribed by Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research. Edited, verified by Michael Haines. Compiled, edited and verified by Social Explorer.|
Universe: Rural Farm Families
|T82.||Rural Farm Families By Tenure By Race|
|Universe: Rural Farm Families|
- White Head of Family is the sum of native and foreign born white heads.
- Other race was created by subtracting white and black heads of a specific tenure from that tenure's total count.
- Unknown tenure by race was created by subtracting owned and rented totals of a specific race from that race's total number of families.
- Aggregated tenure unknown by race of family total for Forrest, MS, Logan, OK and Trinity, CA is higher than total families with unknown tenure status. Social explorer inserted aggregated table total for these counties.
- Total families with unknown tenure status created by aggregating white, black and other race tenure unknown.
- Hawaii, Alaska and their counties have no counts for this table.