|Data Source:||Digitally transcribed by Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research. Edited, verified by Michael Haines. Compiled, edited and verified by Social Explorer.|
Universe: Total Number of Families
|T61.||Families By Race By Number of Children|
|Universe: Total Number of Families|
- Family with white heads is the sum of native and foreign born white heads.
- White headed family by number of children categories are the sum of native and foreign born white head families.
- Caution: Since various counties did not iterate foreign white headed families by number of children, Social Explorer was not able to calculate total white headed families by number of children.
- Hawaii, Alaska and their counties do not have any counts for this tabulation except total number of family count.
- Tylor county, FL has a aggregated table total of 3,172 families but with published total families of 3,182.
- Other race head family was calculated by subtracting white and black headed families from total number of families. Tylor county's difference of 10 families was allocated to families with other race heads.
- Cass, IA and Tama, IA has published total white headed family counts of 5,212 and 5,798, respectively. Aggregated table total for Cass, IA and Tama, IA are 5,203 and 5,807. Social Explorer adjusted totals for these two counties to reflect aggregated white headed family total.