|Data Source:||Digitally transcribed by Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research. Edited, verified by Michael Haines. Compiled, edited and verified by Social Explorer.|
Universe: Families With White Person as Head of Family
|T56.||Families By Number of Children Under 10 (Families With White Person as Head of Family)|
|Universe: Families With White Person as Head of Family|
- Family with white heads is the sum of native and foreign born white heads.
- Family by number of children categories are the sum of native and foreign born white headed families.
- Caution: Since various counties did not iterate foreign white headed families by number of children, Social Explorer was not able to calculate total white headed families by number of children.
- Hawaii, Alaska and their counties do not have any counts for this tabulation.
- Cass, IA and Tama, IA has published total white headed family counts of 5,212 and 5,798, respectively. Aggregated table total for Cass, IA and Tama, IA are 5,203 and 5,807. Social Explorer adjusted totals for these two counties to reflect aggregated total.