|Data Source:||Digitally transcribed by Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research. Edited, verified by Michael Haines. Compiled, edited and verified by Social Explorer.|
Universe: White Female
|T32.||Age (White Female Population)|
|Universe: White Female|
- King and Queen, VA has differences between published total white female and male population and aggregated male and female table totals of less than 1% of published total population.
- Clarke, VA, and Clay, VA has differences between published total female white population and aggregated table total of less than 1% of total published white female population resulting in difference with published total white population.
- Clarke and Clay county are consecutive observations and their differences are the same (Clay county under counts published total white female population by 1 while Clarke over counts by 1).
- King and Queen County under counted published white female population by 1 and over counted published white male population by 1.
- Universe: "Total White Population" calculated By SE. Universe now reflects aggregated table total.