|Data Source:||Digitally transcribed by Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research. Edited, verified by Michael Haines. Compiled, edited and verified by Social Explorer.|
Universe: Total Non-Indian Population
|T12.||Sex (Non-Indian Population)|
|Universe: Total Non-Indian Population|
- Non-Indian Male and Female totals are aggregations of Male and Female White, Slaves, Free-Colored, Asian, and Mixed Indian & White, respectively.
- Counties: St Lawrence, NY, Liberty, GA, Lincoln, GA has differences between published total population and aggregated table total of less than 1% of published total population.
- Counties: Brazoria, TX and Brazos, TX have differences between published total population and aggregated table total of more than 1% of total population.
- Liberty and Lincoln county along with Brazoria and Brazos county are consecutive sets of observations and their differences are the same (e.g., Liberty county under counts published total population by 23 while Lincoln over counts by 23).
- Universe: "Total Non-Indian Population" calculated By SE. Universe now reflects aggregated table total.
- Caution: St. Lawrence County, NY has a total of 2 Indians but did not iterate on their sex, total population for this county is 2 less than its published total.