Using premade reports
You can access countless premade reports and export the data quickly and easily in addition to creating custom data reports.
- Head over to the Tables page.
- Select the survey you're interested in.
- Click Begin Report next to the year you want to explore.
- Select the geography type from the dropdown menu: nation, state, or county.
- Select one or more geographic areas and click Add.
You can repeat steps 4 and 5 as many times as necessary until you have selected all the geographies you're interested in. You can add a mixture of geography types (such as nation, county, and census tract), all in a single report.
- Click Proceed to Tables.
- Select the Premade Reports tab.
- Select one or more reports and click Add.
- Click Show results.