Create report using maps
You can create a report right from the map application.
- In the upper-right corner, click the menu button .
- Click Create Report.
- In the right-hand sidebar select the survey you want to create a report for from the survey dropdown. Whichever survey you were most recently viewing on the map will be the default. You may switch to any other survey in the dropdown list.
- Select one of the premade reports from the topics dropdown. Choose the essentials or comprehensive report for an overview, or a topical report, such as age or race. Note: you will be able to modify your report selections later as well.
- In the upper-right corner of the map, select the geography level you're interested in.
- Choose the geography selection tool at the top of the map.
Note: There are five selection tools available: point selection, rectangle selection, circle selection, polygon selection, and line selection tool. Learn more about using our selection toolbox.
- Select the geographies of interest on the map. To use the point tool, click on any geography to add/remove it from the selection list.
Note: You can select geographies from different levels in a single report. Also, keep in mind that you will be able to edit your data and geography selections after creating your report. Tip: clicking on CLEAR ALL button will clear all geography selections.
- Click Create.
Keep in mind that you will be able to edit your data and geography selections after creating your report.
A more in-depth guide on creating reports from maps is available here.