Social Explorer offers several different types of annotations to enhance your map. These include place markers, hotspots and a variety of drawing tools.
- In the upper right corner, click .
- Click Annotate Map.
- Select the type of annotation you wish to use.
- Click on the area you want to annotate and set annotation options, such as arrow title, fill, and even opacity.
To use Arrow, Freehand, Shape, and Hotspot, click on the map and drag the cursor to annotate the area of interest. Hold the mouse button until your shape is complete. To add an image, a marker, or a label, click on the area you want to annotate. To add a line or a polygon, click on the map and move the cursor to the next point.
- Click Back.
- Enable the optional map legend by toggling on Show map legend.
If you enable the map legend, you can enter the annotation description by clicking Edit legend.
- Click Back to add another annotation.
- When you finish adding annotations, click Done.
To find out more about annotations, check out this guide.