Guide to billing at Social Explorer
This guide is designed to help you better understand and manage your Social Explorer plans and billing statements.
Social Explorer paid plans
Social Explorer offers unlimited access to its data and powerful mapping and visualization tools with Professional, Business, and Institutional plans.
Professional plan is a single-user plan for professionals and individuals.
Business plans are multi-user plans for teams and businesses. If you need multiple seats or you want to discuss additional options, please contact us.
Institutional plans are for large communities. We provide site licenses for enterprises, government agencies, universities, libraries, high schools, and others. Click here to learn more.
Take a look at our Pricing Guide to compare all of our plans.
Upgrade to a paid plan
The Basic plan is available for as long as you need it, but when you're ready for more data and features, upgrading is easy. Learn how to upgrade to a paid plan.
Change your plan
This article will show you how to switch your billing frequency.
Credit card charges
You’ll see the first credit card charge on the day you upgrade to a paid plan, but there are other times you’ll see charges from Social Explorer:
- On the monthly renewal date if you are on a monthly plan.
- On the quarterly renewal date if you are on a quarterly plan.
- On the annual renewal date if you are on an annual plan.
- When you upgrade to the Professional plan.
- Any time you switch from quarterly to annual billing.
- Any time you switch from monthly to quarterly or annual billing.