Churches and other religious associations teaching that believers can communicate with spirits and the deceased through such practices as seances and other paranormal activities. Churches in the Spiritualist tradition include the Swedenborgian Church and the International General Assembly of Spiritualists.
- General Church of the New Jerusalem
- International General Assembly of Spiritualists
- National Spiritual Alliance of the U.S.A.
- National Spiritualist Association of Churches
- Progressive Spiritualist Church
- Swedenborgian Church
For more information on Spiritualist Family, please refer to: http://www.thearda.com/Denoms/Families/F_103.asp