|Data Source:||Digitally transcribed by Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research. Edited, verified by Michael Haines. Compiled, edited and verified by Social Explorer.|
Universe: Rural Non-Farm Families
|T102.||Rural Non-Farm Families By Tenure By Race|
|Universe: Rural Non-Farm Families|
- White Head of Family is the sum of native and foreign born white heads.
- Other race was created by subtracting white and black heads of a specific tenure from that tenure's total count.
- Unknown tenure by race was created by subtracting owned and rented totals of a specific race from that race's total number of families.
- Aggregated tenure unknown by race of family total for Broadwater, MT is higher than total families with unknown tenure status. Social Explorer inserted aggregated total for this observation.
- Total families with unknown tenure status created by aggregating white, black and other race tenure unknown.
- Hawaii, Alaska and their counties have no counts for this table.