|Data Source:||Digitally transcribed by Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research. Edited, verified by Michael Haines. Compiled, edited and verified by Social Explorer.|
Universe: Total Number of Families
|T66.||Families By Race By Tenure|
|Universe: Total Number of Families|
- White Head of Family is the sum of native and foreign born white heads.
- Other race was created by subtracting white and black heads of a specific tenure from that tenure's total count.
- Unknown tenure was created by subtracting owned and rented totals of a specific race from that race's total number of families.
- The aggregated total families for Cross, AR, and Evangeline, LA, were 6,149 and 5,725, respectively. However, published total for Cross, AR, and Evangeline, LA were 6,147 and 5,725, respectively. The sum of families by tenure by race of head matches aggregated families by tenure, Social Explorer Adjusted total number of families for these counties to reflect aggregated total number of families.
- Bedford, TN has a aggregated families with unknown tenure total of 102 but with a published total of 72. Social Explorer inserted aggregated total for this county since the addition of this total with total owner and renter families will equal to the published total number of families.
- Cannon, TN has a aggregated renter families of 887 but with a published total of 847. Social Explorer inserted aggregated total for this county since the addition of this total with total owner and tenure unknown families will equal to the published total number of families.
- Alaska, Hawaii and their counties only have total number of family counts without any iterations.