|Data Source:||Digitally transcribed by Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research. Edited, verified by Michael Haines. Compiled, edited and verified by Social Explorer.|
Universe: Total Number of Families
|T51.||Family Type By Urban/Rural Status|
|Universe: Total Number of Families|
- Urban non-farm families was created by Social Explorer. It is the difference between total non-farm families and rural non-farm families.
- The sum of rural and urban farm families for Benton, IA, Buena Vista, IA, Dallas, IA, Shelby, IA, Story, IA, and Washington, IA do not match published total number of farm families.
- Sub-universe farm families was calculated by Social Explorer and is the sum of rural and urban farm families.
- Universe: total number of families was calculated by Social Explorer and is the sum of farm and non-farm families. Benton, IA, Buena Vista, IA, Dallas, IA, Shelby, IA, Story, IA, and Washington, IA now have aggregated table total as universe.
- Hawaii, Alaska and their counties only have total number of families counts without any iterations.