|Data Source:||Digitally transcribed by Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research. Edited, verified by Michael Haines. Compiled, edited and verified by Social Explorer.|
Universe: Total Population
|T57.||Race By Sex By Age|
|Universe: Total Population|
- Male and Female by age group totals are aggregations of Male and Female White, Slaves, Free-Colored, Indian, Asian, and Mixed Indian & White, respectively.
- Counties: St Lawrence, NY, Liberty, GA, Lincoln, GA, Clarke, VA, and Clay, VA has differences between published total population and aggregated table total of less than 1% of total population.
- Counties: Brazoria, TX and Brazos, TX have differences between published total population and aggregated table total of more than 1% of published total population.
- King and Queen , VA has differences between published total white female and male population and aggregated male and female table totals of less than 1% of published total population.
- Scott, MO and Clay, KY have differences between total published free colored population and aggregated table total. Differences are below 1% of total published free colored population.
- Liberty and Lincoln county, Clarke and Clay county along with Brazoria and Brazos county are consecutive sets of observations and their differences are the same (e.g., Liberty county under counts published total population by 23 while Lincoln over counts by 23).
- Scott county over counted published male population and under counted female population by the same amount. clay county over counted published Female population and under counted male population by the same amount. Total Colored population not affected.
- King and Queen County under counted published white female population by 1 and over counted published white male population by 1.
- Universe and Sub-Universes calculated By SE. Universe now reflects aggregated table total.
- Caution: St. Lawrence County, NY has a total of 2 Indians but did not iterate on their sex, total population for this county is 2 less than its published total.